For Grillin’ Goodness
Chicken, Pork or Anything Else You Wanna Rub!
Steaks, Chicken, Pork, Venison, Veggies & More!
Blackened Fish, Shrimp, Chicken, Dips, Sauces Heck even Potatoes!
- Nalty’s Sweet Pickle Mayonnaise
- ¾ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 tablespoon creole mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers
- Dash hot sauce
- 1 teaspoon Nalty’s Creole Seasoning
Add all the ingredients to bowl and mix well. Cover and refrigerate.
*This is great to use on Fish, Oysters and shrimp.
- Nalty’s Creole Chicken Corn Bisque
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoon olive oil
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken breast
- 1 can chopped green chilies, drained
- 2 can cream style corn
- 1 can evaporated milk
- ½–1 tsp more or less of Nalty’s Creole season
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Season Chicken with Nalty’s Creole Seasoning
In a large pan, sauté seasoned chicken until done, add onion and garlic and cook until tender. Stir in broth, soup, and chilies until blended. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; stir in milk and corn. Heat thoroughly (do not boil). Sprinkle each serving with cheese.
- Nalty’s Beef Kebabs
- 2 pounds sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 tablespoon more or less according to taste Nalty’s Steak Seasoning
- 12 rashers bacon, cut in half
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 large onion cut in wedges
- 24 button mushrooms
- 12 bamboo or metal skewers (soak wooden skewers in warm water for 1 hour before assembling kebabs)
Season meat with Nalty’s Steak Seasoning. Wrap steak cubes in bacon strips. Assemble meat and vegetables on skewers, alternating steak, onions, mushrooms, and bell peppers. Grill for 8 -10 minutes until kebabs are browned, but not burned.
- Nalty's Blue Cheese Dressing
- 4 ounces of blue cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Nalty’s Steak Seasoning
- ½ tsp each Worschteschire sauce, lemon juice, red wine vinegar
Crumble blue cheese and place in blender. Add all other ingredients and blend briefly, leaving some small lumps of blue cheese. Or, this can be mixed by hand, crumpling the blue cheese first and whisking all ingredients together.
Makes 2 cups
- Nalty’s Grilled Asparagus Bundles
- 1 bunch asparagus, blanched
- 1 teaspoon more or less – Nalty’s Steak Seasoning
- 2-3 tablespoon olive oil
Lay asparagus on two layers of aluminum foil. Mix ingredients together and spread over asparagus. Wrap and seal foil parcel. Place on grill or next to fire for 15 minutes, turn occasionally.
- Nalty’s Grilled New Potatoes
- 10 medium new potatoes about the size of a golf ball, washed and half
- 1 tablespoon more or less Nalty’s Steak Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons vegetable or olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
Place all ingredients in large bowl and mix well. Wrap potato mixture in two layers of aluminum foil, making sure there are no holes or unsealed edges. Place on grill or next to coals of pit. Turn occasionally. Cook at least 45 minutes.
- Allison's Corn Maque Choux
Pronounced "mock shoe"
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter
- 4 cups corn (about 6 ears)
- 1 cup chopped onions (sweet)
- ½ cup chopped red or green bell peppers (I prefer red.)
- 2 teaspoons Nalty’s Creole Seasoning
- ½ cup heavy cream
Melt the butter in a large skillet or saute pan over medium high. Add the corn, onions, and bell peppers. Nalty's Creole Seasoning, and cook, stirring, until soft, for 10 minutes. Add the cream and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat and serve hot.
- Nalty's Beer Can Chicken
- 1 (3-pound) chicken
- 1 (12-ounce) can beer
- 1 tablespoon Nalty's Boiling Seasoning
- Nalty's Butt & Breast Rub
You want to add 1 tablespoon of Nalty's Boiling Seasoning to a half full beer. Seasoning the outside of the chicken with the Butt & Breast Rub.
Put the beer can on a hard surface. Then, place the body cavity over the beer can. Making sure you do not spill the beer, place it on the grill. Cook until chicken is done, approximately 1 hr 30 mins.